It's made clear by Pompeo at ASEAN Ministerial Meeting in Singapore today that
1. The attempted sale of light weapons to Houthi Shiite rebels in Yemen, and to to Libya;
2. Continued exports of coal, iron and seafood; and
3. ship-to-ship imports of oil against UN sanctions.
A free and open strategy for Indo-Pacific region is made clear by Pompeo at the Indo-Pacific Business Forum saying US stands ready to committed himself firmly to keep this area free and open to boost more in trade and new industries getting rid of any interference by a dominant power.
US and EU jointly deliver a communique on
1. seeking non-tariff in trade between them;
2. EU's diversification about energy aquisitions;
3. setting up a task force to deal with above-mentioned matters and
4. WTO reform focusing on a variety of intellectual property thefts
United we stand, divided we fall. A no-confidence resolution against the Abe Cabinet fails to vote for. A longer speech by Edano hasn't worked at all to get the majority. Abe seems to keep an eye on Edano suggesting "the shorter speech he makes, the better appreciation he gets".
"Speech is action" quotes Haley at Heritage Foundation making clear that UN Human Rights Council has been politicized and no claim accepted in spite of of every effort by US.
More at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW3E0a0KhXo
Abe makes a big success in making the largest free trade economic region with EU by concluding the Economic Partnership Agreement which eradicate 99% tariffs in trade following TPP. This signifies Japan takes in lead to promote economic growth in free trade and to spearhead practices of a multilateral trade platform. This deserves to be praised.